Flushing Town Hall
137-35 Northern Boulevard
(at the corner of Linden Place)
Flushing, NY 11354
Flushing Town Hall is committed to providing accessible service for all visitors with disabilities. Access for wheelchair users and individuals with limited mobility is available via public elevator in the building. For information about any accessibility issues, please call (718) 463-7700 x 222.
Welcome to Flushing Town HallWe are conveniently located on Northern Boulevard in Downtown Flushing, a block and half east of Main Street. We are easily accessible by subway and bus, and we offer free parking for our patrons. For more information, please visit Directions and Parking.
We offer magical performances of jazz, world music and classical music, puppetry theatre, dance, visual arts, school programs, and interactive arts workshops. For more information, please visit Events.
Flushing is home to people speaking 138 different languages, and we encourage you to explore our uniquely diverse neighborhood when you visit Town Hall. You'll find a bustling scene both day and night, filled with historic sites, cultural centers, boutiques, cafes, teahouses and Asian food markets. For more information, please visit About Flushing.
For local restaurant suggestions by the Town Hall staff, please visit Dining in Flushing.
- Subject to availability.
- Students can purchase up to two tickets in advance for $10 each through Flushing Town Hall Box Office.
- Tickets must be purchased at the box office. (box office hours: Mon-Fri, 12-5pm & 2 hour prior to event)
- A valid student ID must be presented.
- Flushing Town Hall offers student tickets for World Music/Jazz performances and family programs. Subject to availability.
- For more information, please call box office at (718) 463-7700 x 222