Your Donation will Double!
Help Us Welcome the World
For the last 40 years, Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts (FCCA) has welcomed artists and audiences from all over the globe to help shape the cultural life of Queens. Starting in 1990, we transformed historic Flushing Town Hall (circa 1862) into a new home for arts and culture.
Help us lay the groundwork for the next 40 years, as we welcome home many more artists, families, students, seniors, immigrants, and communities! An anonymous donor has offered us a $40,000 challenge grant: to claim this generous donation, we must match it with $40,000 in new contributions from you, our fans and supporters. Please consider a contribution now, in any amount: $4, $40, $400, $4,000, or whatever works for your budget!
Every dollar you give will be doubled!
To Donate by Mail
Please make your check payable to:
Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts
Flushing Town Hall
137-35 Northern Blvd.
Flushing, NY 11354
To Donate by phone: please call us at (718) 463-7700 x222
ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK?
You can help Flushing Town Hall meet this challenge by doing an individual fundraiser on your Facebook page for us. To create a fundraiser for our charitable organization, follow these steps:
- On the left menu of your News Feed Section scroll down to Explore.
- Under the section Explore, click on Fundraisers. (or simply go to https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/)
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit/Charity.
- Type in Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts (the legal nonprofit name for Flushing Town Hall) and select as the charitable organization. Fill in the fundraiser details.
- Click Create.
- Invite your friends to support your fundraiser!