Does submitting a reservation request guarantee my seats?
- All education performance orders are subject to availability.
How are seats assigned?
- Groups will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis when they arrive at the theater to attend the performance. Specific seats cannot be assigned for education performances in advance.
Can students eat lunch at the theater?
- Due to space limitations, FTH cannot allow groups to eat meals on premises. Please note that snacks and drinks are not permitted in the theater. However, on sunny days students may be able to eat lunch in our garden. Please call in advance to confirm.
Are there age restrictions for these performances?
- Recommended grade levels are provided for each performance; that said, schools may use their judgment in determining which grade/levels to bring to any performance.
Are study guides provided?
- Yes, study guides are available for all performances and are provided to school groups who purchase tickets to that respective show.
How can I pay for my reservation?
Check - Mail a check to FTH
Credit Card - In person at FTH during regular business hours or over the phone
Does FTH accept NYCDOE purchase orders?
- Yes we are an approved vendor with the NYC Department of Education. Please provide us with appropriate PO number or/and paperwork.
When is my payment due?
- Full payment is required at least one month prior to each performance; $50 deposit is required all the time to process any reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be received in writing, either through mail, fax or e-mail. If reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the performance, non-refundable deposit will be transferred to a different performance or to a workshop without a penalty. Less than 30 days, your deposit will not be refunded.
Can I change the number of students I am bringing after I make a reservation?
- You are welcome to change the quantity of tickets in your order up to 15 days prior to the performance. After this day, there are no refunds or exchanges.
Thank you for attending FTH's Education Performances. Please contact the Education Department with questions or for additional information. firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-463-7700 x 241